Job Network
Sponsored by

Recent Grad : Cum Laude Computer Science , Minor Mathematics

1,984 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ebo
BlitzBrother
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Son just graduated Texas State , looking for opportunity - Went back to school to finish up , age 31 so good maturity , great character , work ethic , etc - So if have thoughts or interest , please let me know !
Girthquake
If your son were so "mature" then he'd be making his own job posting rather than his dad doing it.
tomtomdrumdrum
AG
My dad tried to make lots of connections for me without me asking. One of them led to an interview for my first job, and I've been working with that same team since college.

Dads are gonna dad.
AG
aggiejef8888 said:

If your son were so "mature" then he'd be making his own job posting rather than his dad doing it.

How do you know he isn't? TA isn't the only website on the internet...
Rudyjax
AG
BlitzBrother said:

Son just graduated Texas State , looking for opportunity - Went back to school to finish up , age 31 so good maturity , great character , work ethic , etc - So if have thoughts or interest , please let me know !

That's incredibly impressive. I find it difficult to believe he's struggling to find something.
BlitzBrother
Not struggling , just starting - Most opportunities are word of mouth , personal leads ..
Deputy Travis Junior
He should earn an applied math master's from Harvard or whatever elite school and then go get a 250k job working at a hedge fund.
ebo
Where is he looking to work?
TamuLou
AG
Is he near DFW? I lead a cloud data and analytics practice and I'm always looking for good talent ( both experienced and junior level we can train up)

Feel free to send me a resume at username@gmail.com
Davanji84
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

He should earn an applied math master's from Harvard or whatever elite school and then go get a 250k job working at a hedge fund.
He'd make integer multipliers of $250K with a Harvard masters working at a hedge fund. Note that I didn't say "earn".
ebo
Bump

Any update on this? If you post his email, I'd like to connect with him on an opportunity.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.