Job Network
Sponsored by

Brinkman Test

1,926 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Goodest Poster
Lonestar_Ag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just had the opportunity to take a Brinkman test to assist in a job change. Anyone here have experience with it? Thoughts about the results? Did it help drive you to the right career after completion? other thoughts?
Ragoo
AG
Birkman by chance?
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Yes sorry. Autocorrected.

Very interesting to see yourself on a page like that and reflect back on how these items show evidence in past events
12thAngryMan
AG
I've taken it as part of a team building/management development thing at work. The results seemed pretty spot on for me, but I can't say it drove me to change my behavior. One interesting part of it was the analysis of how different people interact (e.g., how best to manage your direct reports or respond to your supervisor).
Ragoo
AG
Likewise for Cameron back in like 2010 or so.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I could see this as a great thing for team building to know exactly how best to handle/treat the other members of your team
78bc3
AG
If you are looking for other assessment resources CareerFinder and SIGI3 are available on HireAggies site.
There are more assessment resources discussed on JobHuntersbible.com
http://www.jobhuntersbible.com/for-career-changers/view/figuring-out-a-career-through-taking-tests
Paul Pausky BC3 '78
Goodest Poster
AG
We use the Birkman Pro, extensively. If you want someone certified to review it, shoot me a PM and I will connect you with one. May run about 100 bux...its usually 1.5 to 3 hours for the session.
FWIW...the Birkman convinced me to walk away from very lucrative career. Best vocational decision I ever made.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.