Job Network
Sponsored by

Landscape lighting technician (attention students)

812 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ChessieHuntingAg
ChessieHuntingAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seeking landscape lighting techs to install projects.

We work all over Texas, but based in College Station. We are in our seasonal phase of work picking up and need to hire at least one, possibly two techs to install landscape lighting and audio. Willing to train you. This would be an ideal opportunity for an A&M student on summer break, or someone who just graduated. We work mostly outside of College Station, so some overnight would be required.

For more information, email me and we can talk some more.

marc@eldoradooutdoorlighting.com
mAgnoliAg
AG
Not interested but am interested in your business model. I work in irrigation and drainage and we don't do lighting but I know how to do lighting as it is similarly installed. How do you market to "all over Texas" and how do you make money going everywhere?
ChessieHuntingAg
AG
I have run my business in the west Texas area the last several years and just recently moved back to College Station as my wife is in vet school here. So I still have a pretty good referral network going on out there. As far as marketing, we market locally and in a few select areas up to an hour or two away. A lot of our out of town work comes from partnerships with bigger landscaping companies. Most of our projects out of town are bigger projects.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.