Job Network
Sponsored by

What to expect for second interview questions?

766 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiespartan
aggiespartan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First interview went pretty well and I felt like we covered just about everything. The job is with a small DFW law firm.
jtp01
AG
I work in the Ag industry so 2 very different worlds. My first interview was 2 hours over "lunch". My second interview with the president of the company was 3-5 minutes on the phone. Main question he had was "what will we find if we pull a background check". My response of a "speeding ticket about a decade ago" made him laugh. He said "the job is yours we will send over the offer in writing this afternoon ".
Astroag
AG
aggiespartan said:

First interview went pretty well and I felt like we covered just about everything. The job is with a small DFW law firm.
what was the first interview? who with? Questions they asked? Etc...Who is the second interview scheduled to be with?

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
aggiespartan
AG
The first interview was with the 2 attorneys (owner included) of the firm and the office manager (owner's wife). We talked about what I had done before, what they are looking for, office environment, how they work (division of labor), what the attorneys do and what staff does, culture of the firm, where the firm is planning on going, then we emailed a little about salary ranges. When I was there, I spoke to everyone in the office except 1 staff member that was busy working. I was there for about an hour. I'm going in at noon tomorrow.

I assume the second interview is with all of them again, but I don't know. The owner is the one emailing me about everything.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.