Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring - US Operations Manager SaaS Start-Up

806 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by KT_Ag08
KT_Ag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good Morning All - I am doing some compensation and benefits consulting that has led me to serving as general HR support for a client and I wanted to post a role that they are hiring for in Houston.

The company is a tech start-up from Canada that is getting established in the US by the name of IronSight. Looking for someone with 5-10 years or so of O&G experience along with experience in SaaS implementation. Let me know if you or someone you know is interested and I can shoot over the full JD. Summary is below.

IronSight is hiring a Manager of US Operations that will be responsible for growing and expanding IronSight's Software as a Service (SaaS) presence across the US with an initial focus on the oil and gas value chain from drilling, completions and midstream to refining.

IronSight is a technology company that has developed a business agnostic, cloud-based platform that bridges the gap between demand and supply. The bridge created by the platform enables demand to plan, schedule and manage services with real-time visibility and control. Further, relevant documentation and workflows can be digitized and all data across the service value chain is captured and can be used to analyze services performance, spend, and support Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has extensive knowledge of the oil and gas value chain and enterprise software, with experience in SaaS implementations preferred. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in an early-stage company, willing to wear multiple hats in effort to meet client expectations, motivated by growth, and who achieves results through their network of contacts, strong business acumen, and credibility. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working across the organization from the construction or well site to the c-suite while building and sustaining relationships at each level.
PincheDriller
AG
-
PincheDriller
AG
-
KT_Ag08
AG
Sent.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.