Job Network
Sponsored by

Mechanical Engineers - Great opportunities in D/FW and Central TX

773 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by schwertnerag
tamc91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My company (HDR) is growing and has the immediate need for mechanical engineers in D/FW, Austin, and San Antonio. The Dallas positions include for a senior program lead (PE with approx. 10 yrs of experience) and a 4-5 year engineer. The positions in Central Texas is PE preferred, but at least a few years of experience. A particular needed skill set, but not the only one, is fire protection system engineering.

Check out www.hdrinc.com/careers and do a search for mechanical, U.S., and Texas. The Senior D/FW position should be posted soon. HDR is an employee-owned company that has been around since 1917. Over the past 20 years I've worked for the firm, we have seen consistent and substantial growth.

If you have any questions or want to send a resume to me directly (email in profile), feel free to do so and I'll get the resume directly to the hiring manager.
schwertnerag
Do you have any paid or unpaid internships available for summer? Daughter is a MEEN student at TAMU. She is finishing her sophomore year with junior credits and has a 4.0.
tamc91
AG
I believe we will have internships this summer. Unfortunately last year we weren't able to.
I'm also pretty sure all of our internships are paid. I know those in my environmental group are.

I'm guessing the Mech Eng internships in Texas, if we have them, will be in San Antonio since there is a concentration of technical staff there, but that may not be the case.

Internships will be posted on the same career webpage.
schwertnerag
Thank you for the information. I will have her check your company's website for internship postings.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.