Job Network
Sponsored by

Any healthcare admin positions in Houston?

1,835 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Conroe_Ag_8
Maximus Johnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife graduated from Sam Houston State with a BS in Healthcare administration in May. She is looking for something in her field i.e. healthcare management, HR, med sales etc. She is super sharp and has been quickly promoted in other jobs. Any advice or leads are greatly appreciated.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
This seems like something worth pursuing.

https://jobs.memorialhermann.org/Admin-Fellowship
Aggie369
AG
I think Houston Eye Associates may have a satellite office that is looking for an office manager.

If interested I'll reach out to the surgeon to see if he's still looking

Just let me know
Maximus Johnson
AG
She is open to any other management / sales roles in the Houston area. Trying to get a professional career started in the middle of COVID is no fun. Especially with a 7 month old that has been attached to the hip since birth. Any and all leads are much appreciated
Aggie369
AG
I text the surgeon
I'll let u know if the position is still open
Maximus Johnson
AG
Bumping this thread.

She is having a hard time finding something. Looking for any healthcare / management positions in the Houston area. Thanks in advance
MXAG15
AG
Has she looked into the local health plans? Provider relations or network management roles.

At this time my employer isn't hiring but the others maybe.
Macpappy99
AG
Does your wife have a preference for specific organizations/companies? The reason i ask is that it might be easier to find any job at a specific organization versus a certain job at any organization. If she's as sharp as you say she is, she'll have no problem moving up from within.
Conroe_Ag_8
AG
Might be too late, but if your wife is still looking, shoot me a DM.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.