Job Network
Sponsored by

ISO: Engineer/PM for Natural Gas LDC

976 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by dahouse
dahouse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are looking for someone to serve as a Natural Gas Pipeline Engineer - Project Manager out of our office in the DFW area (Mansfield most likely, but we have other field offices)

Position Overview:
This Natural Gas Pipeline Engineering position provides support to the company's service areas
in the North, Central, and Gulf Coast regions of Texas. The position is responsible for providing
engineering and project management support to new construction, maintenance, operations, and
capital improvements to the natural gas distribution systems.

I am not the HR Manager, but I will be working with this person so I am helping out with the search. You can PM me or send an email to my personal address codyhouse dot 2004 at gmail for a formal job description.
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Too bad it's not in Houston area... I'd be interested for the right $
dahouse
AG
Bump, still haven't filled the position.
Cody
SpreadsheetAg
AG
I have a friend who may be interested - he's a nuclear engineering major from Westpoint with PM background in O&G - compressors, turbines, pumps, etc. managing outages, repairs, and parts.

Is this heavy technical on the engineering side, or engineering is a bonus enough to understand the industry and equipment - but more focused on PM side of things?
dahouse
AG
It'd be more PM focused, with the Engineering a plus to help deal with all the City/County/ETJ/Developer things.
Cody
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.