Job Network
Sponsored by

HIRING many positions in SA, HOU, ATX, DFX, PHX /property mgmt/insurance/accounting

3,228 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Spaceag1994
m48xhp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Ags,
I am currently hiring for many positions in our group of companies. We are a family of service companies that service the HOA industry. We are constantly growing, but now accelerating and having trouble finding talent. I want to help those Aggies that may be out of work or simply looking for a change.

Here are our current positions: https://spectrumam.recruitee.com

If you are interested, please simply apply and enter that you saw this on TexAgs and that will let the recruiter know to contact me. I will personally put my eye on any application that comes from TexAgs.

If you have a question about the positions, you can post it here or message me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidclaytonsmith/

Thanks and Gig 'em
Clayton Smith '07
Vice President
:insert random comment here:
m48xhp
SAN ANTONIO

Entry Level to Some Experience:
Mid-Career:
Management:
Sales:
Division Executive:

AUSTIN
Mid-Career:
Management:
Division Executive:

HOUSTON
Mid-Career:
Sales:

DFW
Mid-Career:
Management:

PHOENIX
Mid-Career:
stargate152
AG
Howdy

Currently looking over the different jobs descriptions, have almost 3 years of property management experience (from HOA point of contact, to buying the new properties for our portfolio). I currently live in San Marcos so either Austin or San Antonio could work.

Will apply soon.

Thank you for this post.

Jesus Sanchez '12
rg4atm01
Have an administrative background in the educational field and a sales background in a side business.

Interested in your take. I am in the San Antonio area.

My email is rafaelgarzaiv at gmail.com
m48xhp
stargate152 said:

Howdy

Currently looking over the different jobs descriptions, have almost 3 years of property management experience (from HOA point of contact, to buying the new properties for our portfolio). I currently live in San Marcos so either Austin or San Antonio could work.

Will apply soon.

Thank you for this post.

Jesus Sanchez '12
Hi Jesus,
We have an office in South Austin as well, but has not been open to the public since the pandemic started. I'm not 100% sure we need someone for that office, but I'd recommend applying anyway and we may be able to see if there is a fit.
m48xhp
rg4atm01 said:

Have an administrative background in the educational field and a sales background in a side business.

Interested in your take. I am in the San Antonio area.

My email is rafaelgarzaiv at gmail.com

Take a look at our Inside Sales position. But, many of the other positions do favor someone with a strong administrative background. If something fits, apply and I'll review it with our recruiters and see what makes sense.
Triple-T
AG
Just applied for Houston BD, and listed TexAgs as the referral source.

Gig 'em,
Tim
txaggie05
AG
Just applied for the Division Director of Corporate Operations position. Thank you for posting this and bringing attention to it! I mentioned you and this thread as the referral source.

Gig 'em,
Luke
Spaceag1994
AG
Very interested in learning more. I'm a SR Organization Development consultant with 25 years experience working with leaders at every level of the organization, Executive suite down. I have been with my current employer for nine years . I'm exploring transferring my skills into a new role. A brief review of the HOA Community Association Manager role definitely peaked my interest and I believe could be a good fit. I'll apply today and mention your name.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.