Job Network
Sponsored by

Job search in San Antonio

1,037 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by I Am A Critic
DanaBL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy! I'm about to be the loudest and proudest member of the FTA class of 2020 (WHOOP!) this December 9th. I have a degree in Society Ethics and Law, with two minors in Business and Philosophy. I've been on the job search for a few months, but have had no luck. I would appreciate any recommendations for as to where to apply in the city of San Antonio. Thanks and gig 'em
MookieBlaylock
AG
USA and Heb always hiring

FarmerKeith
AG
It really depends on you interests and abilities. If you have an interest in being an entrepreneur in the largest financial blue chip industry in the world, shoot me an email and lets talk: careers at rolloinsurance dot com
JamesPShelley
DanaBL said:

Howdy! I'm about to be the loudest and proudest member of the FTA class of 2020 (WHOOP!) this December 9th. I have a degree in Society Ethics and Law, with two minors in Business and Philosophy. I've been on the job search for a few months, but have had no luck. I would appreciate any recommendations for as to where to apply in the city of San Antonio. Thanks and gig 'em
"No luck".

Does that mean you've had no luck receiving invitations for interviews... or you've been receiving interviews but no offers?
I Am A Critic
JamesPShelley said:

DanaBL said:

"No luck".

Does that mean you've had no luck receiving invitations for interviews... or you've been receiving interviews but no offers?

It means the job market is not strong, or even existent, for a poorly chosen liberal arts major. It's amazing to me that they don't make the people choosing these majors sign a disclosure that details the career prospects prior to matriculating.
Username checks out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.