Job Network
Sponsored by

Experienced Director of Operations Seeking New Challenge

856 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RolloTomasi
RolloTomasi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags! For those of you who take the time to read further, I appreciate it.

I am an experienced Director of Operations in the software field, but am adaptable to other lines of business. I received my BS in Geology from A&M in 1984. After working in the geotechnical engineering and environmental remediation industries, I made a career switch to the software development industry in 1996. I have remained with that company ever since.

This past summer I shepherded the company through an acquisition and added M&A experience to my resume. As often happens in these situations, the new ownership and I have different goals and objectives, so it's time I seek my next challenge and opportunity.

If anyone is interested in my resume, I'll be happy to send along. I have touched and been intimately involved in every aspect of corporate function - Operations, HR, Accounting (Quickbooks desktop and online), Compliance, Project Management, Customer Relations, Sales, etc. I am flexible both in terms of industry and role,.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read this. Any advice, leads, or other encouragement is always welcome.

-Mark Macdonald, Class of '84
RolloTomasi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For easy reference, my LinkedIN profile
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.