Job Network
Sponsored by

SA/ATX jobs

1,499 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FarmerKeith
Beckdiesel03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been very hesitant to post but Mr.Diesel who is not an Ag but supports an Ag family and is really needing some job help. He has been in oil and gas for 13 years but mainly serving as more of a project manager the last decade. He has also worked numerous side jobs outside of energy so he is hoping to branch out obviously. He has 8 years experience as a vet tech so vet med sales would be a great fit. He also manages a ranch, sells hunts, guides hunts and guest guides on some high end ranches. So outdoors and sales is not an issue.
one MEEN Ag
AG
I cant be of much help for that area of Texas, but I just wanted to say that you've definitely married a man who works hard and puts his family first. That's something to be proud of, inside and between jobs.
Beckdiesel03
AG
Thank you for the kind words
Beckdiesel03
AG
Bump bc he has a degree in wildlife biology and minor in chemistry from SWT or Texas State and has done numerous plant and wildlife studies as an intern in college and on the mines the last 3 years as a consultant part time. He is a number cruncher by heart and says his biggest regret is not becoming an accountant.
FarmerKeith
AG
If Mr. Diesel is an educator by heart, a salesman by experience, and an entrepreneur by nature...We should visit. Shoot me an email at careers at rolloinsurance dot com. We're different in some incredibly special ways.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.