Job Network
Sponsored by

Seeking construction/estimator job in B/CS

2,360 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by dubberage
Slagathor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Husband is looking for a construction manager or estimator job in the B/CS area. He has both commercial and residential construction experience and has no problem working with his hands or in the office, or both. He's an AGSM '18 grad and we are looking to stay in the B/CS area long-term. His biggest goal is to find a decent company with strong morals and honest work ethic as where he's at now lacks both. Any leads are greatly appreciated.
Sorrell Booke
Any interest in coming to Houston? I am looking for a young commercial estimator.
Slagathor
AG
We are pretty set on B/CS because I have a great job and we have lots of family here. I saw your post on this board - if we were in Houston it sounds like it would be a good fit for him.
ukbb2003
Does he have any mechanical/HVAC knowledge?
Slagathor
AG
Not specifically, but he is eager to learn.
mamueller
Could you send me some info on this? I am in Katy.. mamuellersoccer@yahoo.com
2021goodag
AG
Howdy,

I saw your comment on the job posting and was interesting. I have about a year and a half of combined construction experience and will be graduating in May but will not have any class requirements for the spring. I can send you my resume if you would like to review it?
Sorrell Booke
2021goodag said:

Howdy,

I saw your comment on the job posting and was interesting. I have about a year and a half of combined construction experience and will be graduating in May but will not have any class requirements for the spring. I can send you my resume if you would like to review it?
Please send me your resume.

Sorrell Booke
email sent
AnchorFoundation
Mayglan, How did the job search work out for ya'll?
Slagathor
AG
Sorry, I just saw this. No luck yet - he's still looking for a long-term position in construction in the BCS area.
AnchorFoundation
Have him call the office and we can have a chat about opportunities.

690-2020
Slagathor
AG
Thanks! He left y'all a voice message this morning.
dubberage
Hi Mayglan,

Our company is possibly looking for someone like your husband. Staying in BCS should not be an issue for us, although we are based in Houston, Austin, DFW. If your discussions with Anchor don't work out, let me know.

2021goodag - you may be a good fit for this Spring as well if your interested.

Anchorfoundation - sorry don't mean to hijack your post.

Please email be at dubberag@gmail.com if your interested.

Thanks
BuckTrader
Send me resume if still looking.

jobs@bucktrader.com
dubberage
Slagathor - I really would like to talk to your husband if he is still looking as I think we would be a great fit all the way around. Please email me at dubberag@gmail.com. We are a construction consulting firm.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.