Job Network
Sponsored by

Self-employed looking for healthcare

1,317 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Guardian Angel
stonana
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am self-employed in Texas and looking for healthcare. Any advice on how to get the best healthcare for me and my family? I've looked at Obamacare (terrible options) and at BCBS TX (not great options). I'm curious what other Ags have done. Thanks!
I Am A Critic
https://texags.com/forums/18/topics/3152525
Guardian Angel
AG
www.RevoltHealthcare.com/openenrollmentquote

Howdy,

8 out of 10 people qualify .
Drop the necessary info for a quote into the link above. We can go over the coverage to see if it is a fit for you and your family.
Guardian Angel
AG
I Am A Critic said:

https://texags.com/forums/18/topics/3152525
Ty
Win At Life
AG
I used to you BCBS before Obamacare screwed that up. Then, I switched to mychristiancare.org Medi-share. Yeah, it's not REAL medical insurance, and they are not legally require to cover anything, blah, blah, blah, but when did your last real insurance cover everything they were supposed to? You have to make a statement of faith, so there's that, and they have a discount for healthy (really) people.

As an individual policy holder of BCBS, I'm certain they would have denied my renewal or jacked the price up dramatically at the next year's renewal if I actually came down with a condition that cost them money. But Medi-share covered $100,000 of my procedure last year and didn't raise my rates more than the usual. I can at least attest to this not being an outright scam. Actually, this is what insurance was supposed to look like all along.

Good luck.
histag10
AG
We use revolt healthcare and have really liked them. The only major downside is no maternity care (which is really fun to find out you are unexpectedly expecting a month after switching). We will be going back on my husbands insurance, but if i wasnt pregnant we would stay with Revolt.
Guardian Angel
AG
Win At Life said:

I used to you BCBS before Obamacare screwed that up. Then, I switched to mychristiancare.org Medi-share. Yeah, it's not REAL medical insurance, and they are not legally require to cover anything, blah, blah, blah, but when did your last real insurance cover everything they were supposed to? You have to make a statement of faith, so there's that, and they have a discount for healthy (really) people.

As an individual policy holder of BCBS, I'm certain they would have denied my renewal or jacked the price up dramatically at the next year's renewal if I actually came down with a condition that cost them money. But Medi-share covered $100,000 of my procedure last year and didn't raise my rates more than the usual. I can at least attest to this not being an outright scam. Actually, this is what insurance was supposed to look like all along.

Good luck.
Thank you.

We have a huge amount of people that switch to us from Medishare, Christian Ministries, and other shared programs as we are REAL insurance along with Income protection.

Indemnity plans were the most popular plan offered to employees in the 90s until the popularity has exploded with such benefit rich programs like we offer.

The best difference is that we have benefits that people can use on day 1 without even needing to pay a deductible out of pocket. Their deductible only needs to be paid if they stay overnight in the hospital.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.