Job Network
Sponsored by

Senior Finance professional looking for new role

3,962 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SantosRHalper
SantosRHalper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy - I've got a little over 20 years of experience in all facet of finance and have done both consulting work and worked more recently in industry. I've got extensive experience across various facets of the energy industry, but have also done some real estate, manufacturing and power industries. Most recent experience was VP of Finance leading the FPA and data analytics groups within a Fortune 1000 company. I have undergrad and also MBA with concentration in finance.

I'd be happy to talk to anyone to just network or discuss specific leads. I'm looking to stay in the Houston area or a role that allows for travel less than 25% of the time. I'm looking at consulting, senior finance lead for specific groups or would love to get my first shot at a CFO role.

If you know of anything or just want to network / chat, shoot me a DM.

Thanks and gig 'em!
SantosRHalper
AG
Trying again. Thanks!
JoeOlson
AG
Send me a resume - joe@onpartners.com. Happy to help
SantosRHalper
AG
Bump to top - still searching. Thanks!
SantosRHalper
AG
Howdy all - I took a consulting role doing M&A, due diligence and QoE engagements. Still looking to g t back to a corporate / internal role. It would be great to network with anyone out there. I've got a very diversified finance and financial ops background. Thanks and gig 'em.
500,000ags
AG
I know of one FP&A manager that got a director role (just skipped over senior manager), two directors that got VP roles (just skipped over senior director), and one VP that transitioned to CFO. That's all from one 12-person team making external moves. The job market is ripe for FP&A talent right now. Any particular reason why regular networking isn't working out?
Jeff99
Would you be interested in relocating to Naples, FL?

I know a family office that's going to be looking to fill a CFO role.
SantosRHalper
AG
I've gotten some leads thru networking, just nothing has come to fruition yet. I'm getting a lot of hits on advisory practices, but would prefer to move to an internal role. I do see quite a few postings for roles on the indeed / linked in sites, but haven't gotten much traction there.
SantosRHalper
AG
Jeff99 said:

Would you be interested in relocating to Naples, FL?

I know a family office that's going to be looking to fill a CFO role.
Thanks, Jeff. I've talked to a few folks about family office roles, it is something I'm interested in pursuing. Unfortunately, I'm anchored in Houston, but would be willing to travel. Do you know if they'd be open to a hybrid type? I appreciate the response.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.