Job Network
Sponsored by

AGSM Major Looking for Work

1,116 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggieband 83
BAS_AG_2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have been working at heavy construction machinery dealer in Houston since I graduated, mostly as a supervisor in the service department. Due to restructure, they are dissolving my position and there are no other spots for me to go.
Looking for opportunities in the construction machinery industry and open to trying out something else. Sales, construction project manager, etc. If you know of any leads in the Houston area, please let me know.

I have a major in Agricultural Systems Management and a minor in Business Administration.
nonameag99
I'd try to get a job with Williams Brothers, ETC
mAgnoliAg
AG
My dad has a Smallish heavy equipment service and sales company and might be interested in talking to you,
mAgnoliAg
AG
Also I'm an AGSM guy too
Win At Life
AG
nonameag99 said:

I'd try to get a job with Williams Brothers, ETC

Yeah, Williams Brothers will be working that stretch if I-10 in Sealy for the next 30 years, so there's job security.
jtp01
AG
Check in with Ag Tractor dealers (Deere, Case and Kubota). The Ag industry struggles to find and retain good technicians/service department mgmt.

I'm an AGSM grad and currently work in the irrigation industry and pivot technicians and service department managers are as rare as hens teeth.
aggieband 83
AG
Hlavinka Equipment Company has 7 dealerships in Texas. They are an Aggie owned company. I do not know if they have any positions open. Send them a resume and find out.

https://www.hlavinka.com/map-hours-directions-tractors-mowers-dealership--locations
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.