Job Network
Sponsored by

IT Manager or Director positions in B/CS

1,405 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CTP93
ChampsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a friend that just moved back from Washington to B/CS. He's having trouble finding a position here in the area. Has had interviews with TAMU but hiring is not moving quickly.

Failed to mention he is an Aggie of course

Anyone have any leads that I could pass along?
sam88
AG
iBio has an Assistant Director, IT Business & Manufacturing Systems position open-
https://www.ibioinc.com/about/careers

ChampsAg
Passed the information along. Many thanks!
BDD1218
AG
Our company is hiring at several positions and I would love to take a look at his resume to see if he is a fit.

He can send t to username at G mail
waldrw
AG
Sam88 and BDD1218 thank you both. I am that "friend" mentioned above.

I normally manage a team of IT professionals, but consider myself a "Work Manager". I regularly jump in and help my team do anything that is needed. I have a wide range of IT skills that include: Software development, Database Management, Project Management, System Administration, Network and Help Desk Support. My current team appreciates that I am willing to jump in and help in whatever is needed. I am still currently employed at the University of Washington as the IT Director for Physics and Astronomy, but working remotely here in College Station. I am specifically looking for an opportunity in the Bryan/College Station area.

Thank you for your time and Gig'em!!

CTP93
AG
Hey Waldrw

You wouldn't happen to have much experience in the Azure environment would you?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.