Job Network
Sponsored by

BCS Home Builder Job Opportunities/Openings

1,652 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DD_Mike
DD_Mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking to transition from oil/gas into the home building industry. I completed my undergraduate degree in 2008 and have worked for a major oilfield service company as a field engineer/directional driller for the last 12 years. With the global oil price collapse and Covid I have found myself looking for a new position due to office closure. I feel the skills obtained in oil and gas could transition well, but find myself having a tough time getting any feedback from builders, most likely due to my resume being all oil and gas. I've been a top performer in previous positions.

I live locally and would like to make a career change to allow me to be home with my family. I've always been interested in home building. Any leads or advice on breaking into the industry would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
anaggieshusband
I heard that Legend Homes from Houston is going to build up there, and Stylecraft Homes is in B/CS
DD_Mike
Thank You. I applied to Legend Homes and will check out Stylecraft.
ChampsAg
Oldham Goodwin is looking for a project manager for a new community
DD_Mike
Thank you ChampsAg. I will check them out.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
I saw Reece Homes had a job opening a few weeks ago.
SwissAgg
AG
Check out Ravenna Homes. They have a couple of openings.
DD_Mike
Thank you AGGODDESS. I will definitely check them out for current or future opportunities!!
DD_Mike
Thank you SwissAgg.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.