Job Network
Sponsored by

Aggie Grad Student Looking for Opportunity in Houston

1,497 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jtjakubik
jtjakubik
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

I am currently living in the Houston area and wish to remain in the area. I am looking for a job in this difficult market due to the pandemic. I graduated with a marketing degree from Houston Baptist University in 2017, where I was also a Division 1 NCAA baseball player that even pitched against the Aggies. I was on both a baseball scholarship and academic scholarship, where I was a member of the Southland Conference Academic Honor Roll team every year that I played. Currently, I am getting my Master's in Sports Management from A&M, I need three hours this fall and will graduate in December. I am taking these classes online and I currently reside in the Memorial area.

I am looking for a marketing or sales job. Currently, while going to school at night online, I am working for a financial firm in the Galleria area and coaching for a premiere select baseball club on the weekends. If any of you know of any opportunities or can provide me any advice, I am certainly appreciative. This is my first opportunity to engage with the Aggie network and I am hopeful someone can assist and also give me the opportunity to return the favor in the future.

I am happy to share my resume or discuss any of this off-line, I appreciate your time and consideration.

You can contact me at JTJakubikiv@gmail.com
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Well, If you like Air Conditioning / Air Purification we're always looking for talented ppl
www.ecozapphvac.com
- check out our Air Purifiers for 2020 -

GEA89
AG
Are you looking for a job in financial or are you looking for a sales opportunity in other areas like medical or industrial?
jtjakubik
Looking for a role in sales/marketing. Interested in a career change.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.