Job Network
Sponsored by

FE Electrical and Computer study stuff?

788 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Eliminatus
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry, have no idea where else to put this question really. Gonna call it Job Network related since I'm doing this to increase my future employment potential.

It's getting to be about that time I start looking into FE prep and was looking for personal anecdotes of what to get. Is Lindeburg still considered king? Have heard vastly different experiences with it. Also my pool of money is limited so can't shotgun all the reference and study books so what I do get, needs to be the best and most helpful available. Also looking for just tips and "I wish I had......" from those who have done it.

TIA for any and all insight.
SidetrackAg
AG
I used Test Masters for the FE. They did a pretty good job. I went through the Lindburg Book as well, but still found testmasters more helpful. Only downside is that it is pretty pricy. How long have you been out of school? If you're fresh out, I'd bet that the Lindburg book would be fine. I was out for a while, and needed a good refresher
nonameag99
I took the FE in 1999/2000 so test may have changed, but I was still in school and just used the little book that we were allowed to use during the test. I was not a stellar student and thought the test was incredibly easy. Much easier than the PE
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
UnderoosAg
AG
nonameag99 said:

I took the FE in 1999/2000 so test may have changed, but I was still in school and just used the little book that we were allowed to use during the test. I was not a stellar student and thought the test was incredibly easy. Much easier than the PE

+1, but 97.

I'd probably look thru this one
https://account.ncees.org/exam-prep/377

Eliminatus
AG
Thanks all!

I've got a little time. Still bout a year out from graduating but want to be caught up and reviewed by the time I finish. Plus I got COVID cancelled from my usual summer job and have some free time. Might as well start putting together my study material.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.