Job Network
Sponsored by

Young Ag Needing Advice

1,995 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FarmerKeith
AggieNineteen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags!

As a recent graduate of Texas A&M University with a Bachelor's degree in Animal Science, I'm on a job search. Obviously, the ongoing pandemic is making it tough to find leads and potential opportunities, but it has not dampened my drive to get my career off to a great start.

College allowed me to develop diverse skill sets in agriculture and business and even manifested an opportunity for me to visit Australia on a school-sponsored project (Corps). Texas A&M gave me the privilege to experience unique leadership styles and military training that provided a solid foundation and a strong appreciation of service before self, integrity, and excellence. I'd like to get into Sales and Business Development/Account Management preferably in the agricultural or similar industry!

If anyone has any recommendations of some Aggie owned companies or suggestions to where my job search might take me. I'm happy to communicate with you in any means (phone, email, etc.) that suits your preference.

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

Dakota R. Heathcock '19
Contact Info:
C. (972) 974-7816
Email: dakotahethcock@yahoo.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dakota-heathcock-54275711a
AggieNineteen
AG
**Correct Email Address: dakotaheathcock@yahoo.com

- Apologize for the typo!
Astroag
AG
in before Ecozapp
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Astroag said:

in before Ecozapp

Almost didn't click to view the resume until I saw this.

Thanks !
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
I noticed you have some roofing experience.

It's summer and that's usually a good time to learn HVAC + help with roofing customers.

Ulrich
You can edit your original post.
FarmerKeith
AG
Just sent you an email.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.