Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring - Plumbing Wholesaler

1,001 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bird Poo
aggie7405
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I own two wholesale plumbing distribution companies in Dallas and Fort Worth. Epic Supply is a premier commercial Plumbing wholesale distributor, with operations in both Dallas and Fort Worth. Epic Supply is known in our market as the most qualified and honorable supply house to work with on large to medium size commercial plumbing jobs. We are looking to add a couple of people to our inside sales team. Epic offers a fantastic family owned work environment with fantastic benefits. I am looking for an A&M graduate to join my team as a Plumbing Project Quotation member. Since I am a former student myself I prefer to give my Aggie family the first opportunities. If you have interest, please send email rossryon@epicsupply.com
Bird Poo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggie7405 said:

I own two wholesale plumbing distribution companies in Dallas and Fort Worth. Epic Supply is a premier commercial Plumbing wholesale distributor, with operations in both Dallas and Fort Worth. Epic Supply is known in our market as the most qualified and honorable supply house to work with on large to medium size commercial plumbing jobs. We are looking to add a couple of people to our inside sales team. Epic offers a fantastic family owned work environment with fantastic benefits. I am looking for an A&M graduate to join my team as a Plumbing Project Quotation member. Since I am a former student myself I prefer to give my Aggie family the first opportunities. If you have interest, please send email rossryon@epicsupply.com
God Bless you for doing this!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.