Job Network
Sponsored by

Entry level sales/digital marketing (recent grad)

1,475 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggiejue
jimmybobjimbo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

I am a recent graduate from Mays Business School with a degree in Marketing, with a track in Professional Selling and Sales Management. I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any opportunities, preferably in the DFW area, but I would be open to relocating. Although I am open to sales/sales support roles in pretty much any industry available, my hope is to work somewhere in the B2B world.

I am also very interested in digital marketing, and have already obtained a certification in one of the Google Ads' online courses, and am trying to get certified in the rest by the end of summer. Any other recommendations for digital marketing training/coursework in addition to Google Ads would also be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has any advice, ideas, or suggestions for me, or if you could potentially point me toward any opportunities that might fit my skill-set, please let me know!

Thanks and Gig Em!
jimmybobjimbo
AG
FarmerKeith
AG
If you'll shoot me an email, we should talk: careers at rolloinsurance dot com
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
jimmybobjimbo said:

Howdy!

I am a recent graduate from Mays Business School with a degree in Marketing, with a track in Professional Selling and Sales Management. I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any opportunities, preferably in the DFW area, but I would be open to relocating. Although I am open to sales/sales support roles in pretty much any industry available, my hope is to work somewhere in the B2B world.

I am also very interested in digital marketing, and have already obtained a certification in one of the Google Ads' online courses, and am trying to get certified in the rest by the end of summer. Any other recommendations for digital marketing training/coursework in addition to Google Ads would also be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has any advice, ideas, or suggestions for me, or if you could potentially point me toward any opportunities that might fit my skill-set, please let me know!

Thanks and Gig Em!
- Wanna see how well you can 'digital market' HVAC Systems , Pest Control, Indoor Air Quality this Summer?
TraditionsPD
AG
Shoot me a PM I run Ecommerce analytics for a fortune 250 company
Aggiejue
AG
Shoot me an email(in profile) if you have interest in this position.

https://75f.breezy.hr/p/1caf90283b50-sales-development-representative
Aggiejue
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.