Job Network
Sponsored by

Seeking Physical Therapist job in DFW area

1,136 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by GT_Aggie2015
mgreen2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

My name is Madison Green and I am part of the FTA class of '17. I am also a recent graduate from the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program. I am seeking a full-time physical therapist job in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area. My areas of interest include neuro rehab and wound care, but I am willing to work in any type of setting to get experience. I am scheduled to take my National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE) in July of 2020, and will be eligible to work as early as August or September.

If anyone has any information about who might be hiring anywhere in the DFW area, I would greatly appreciate it. I know that COVID has seriously impacted the hiring prospects at many locations, so any information or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks and gig 'em!
--
Madison Green, DPT
Class of '17
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
https://www.parklandcareers.com/job/Dallas-Physical-Therapist-TX-75201/635674400/
aggiederelict
Madison,

I'm a PT here in Austin. I know this is a tough year to graduate but I wish you the best of luck and I will reach to my colleagues in Dallas to see if they have any openings. Are you open to doing orthopedics as well?
GT_Aggie2015
AG
DFW is pretty big. Any particular area of interest? My sister is a PT. She may have a few leads.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.