Job Network
Sponsored by

Job Opportunities- Moore Supply Company League City

1,700 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MSCLC
MSCLC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Moore Supply in League City is hiring for multiple positions including our SLDP position (Sales & Leadership Development Program), drivers, and warehouse employees. This is a great opportunity for new graduates, those looking to make a career change, or driven individuals that would like to join a great team. These openings include great benefits, competitive salary, and the opportunity to earn profit sharing.

Moore Supply is a subsidiary of Hajoca Corporation, the nation's largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have over 350 locations throughout the United States, representing premier product lines in our industry.

If you or anyone you know may be interested please reach out to ben.gardner@mooresupply.com for more information.
i is smart
AG
Would you happen to be looking for somebody with management experience in retail? Have somebody that is looking for an industry change.
TH36
Just curious, but is someone without a degree eligible for these type of positions within Moore? I've been a plumber for going on 15 years (straight out of high school) and I'm looking for somewhat of a career change but trying to stay within the trade. I'm not in League City but I saw this post and figured you might be able to answer that. Thanks!

I guess I should add that my background is in the commercial/industrial field.
MSCLC
We are open to discussing open positions with them. Our team has a diverse background coming from various industries. Have them shoot me an email and we can go from there.
MSCLC
Our SLDP position requires a degree but our driver/warehouse positions do not. There is a lot of opportunity to advance within the company without a degree but some positions require it. Hope that answers your question, feel free to email me if you would like to discuss further.
Seabreeze
I have a good friend E-Mailing you. Hell of a guy and worker looking for work out side the refineries. Last name of Butler.
MSCLC
Sounds good, I will keep an eye out for their email. Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.