Job Network
Sponsored by

Unemployment Info

2,282 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 78bc3
a.froman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To all:

I recently got laid off from my job in the oilfield. I recently tried to sign up for unemployment benefits but I had forgotten I registered about 5 years ago when I had gotten laid off from the oilfield the first time. With me signing up this time the system said my social security number was being used by a previous ID(first time). I found my old ID but cant recall the password and I can't get my password reset. Anyone have any email address or another number I could call. I cant get thru to talk with anyone. This is really stressing me out not being able to get registered for benefits
TMoney2007
AG
Did you try 1 (800) 558-8321
RAB87
AG
I had similar challenges and was able to reset my password online. Can't imagine you will get through vis phone right now. Feel free to DM and I'm glad to help.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
I had the same issue and was able to get it resolved on the phone today. I noted the number I called in the other thread. Just call when it's time for your area code to be called and they can do it. Don't worry about taking long to file, they can back-date your claim based on the date of your separation.
78bc3
AG
First Mondays Career Focus - 6 April 2020
Former Student Career Services hosts a monthly webinar to overview resources designed to help Aggies explore career options, research opportunities, find Industry connections and compete in our evolving Job markets. Learn the strategies and tactics needed to get plugged in with the Aggie Network and beyond to achieve your career goals.
When: Apr 6, 2020 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada) Register in advance for this meeting:
https://tamu.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5UuduqopjwqDzqqCPdISmoX0ECggnnhDg

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Contact fscshelp@tamu.edu to get additional information.
Paul Pausky BC3 '78
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.