Job Network
Sponsored by

May be losing job soon, looking for opportunities in DFW.

1,607 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JamesPShelley
ahma791
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've heard rumors of layoffs at my current firm due to the economic volatility induced from the Covid-19 panic. Any companies willing to hire a class of 15' ag? I will work hard for you and can quickly learn new skills/industries.

Please see a summary of past work experience and education below:

• Education: B.S. Geology and math minor
  • Skills: SQL, Advanced Excel (pivot tables, data cleansing, visualization, dashboards), Investments, Wealth Management and Client Services, Real Estate License, Groundwater Sampling, Environmental Drilling.

Work Experience:
  • Associate at Asset Management Firm (Current - 2.5 years):
  • Work in Private Client Group with 100+ billion aum. Experience in private client services, financial service operations, investment operations, and data & analytics.
  • Enviornmental Geologist (2 years):
  • Conducted Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments for EPA superfund sites and redevelopment sites in DFW. Regulatory report writing, groundwater and soil sampling, environmental data analysis, and environmental drilling experience.

Thank you!

JamesPShelley
ahma791 said:

I've heard rumors of layoffs at my current firm due to the economic volatility induced from the Covid-19 panic. Any companies willing to hire a class of 15' ag? I will work hard for you and can quickly learn new skills/industries.

• Skills: SQL, Advanced Excel (pivot tables, data cleansing, visualization, dashboards), Investments, Wealth Management and Client Services, Real Estate License, Groundwater Sampling, Environmental Drilling.

Work Experience:
  • Work in Private Client Group with 100+ billion aum. Experience in private client services, financial service operations, investment operations, and data & analytics.
  • Conducted Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments for EPA superfund sites and redevelopment sites in DFW. Regulatory report writing, groundwater and soil sampling, environmental data analysis, and environmental drilling experience.

Thank you!

Those are fairly disparate skills and contrasting work experience background. You are invited to connect with me. I've some direction to share with you, complimentary.

Have a nice day.
JamesPShelley
ahma791 said:

Work Experience:

Thank you!

Those are fairly disparate skills and contrasting work experience background. You are invited to connect with me. I've some direction to share with you, complimentary.

Have a nice day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.