Job Network
Sponsored by

Equipment and Truck Remarketing

1,741 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by fightinag04
fightinag04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I work for an equipment and fleet remarketing company and am looking to hire two people - one in the Baton Rouge/NOLA area and one in the San Antonio/Austin area.

Ideally looking for someone with a background in the equipment industry, such as with an OEM, rental house or the equipment management side of contractors and who has a few years of sales under their belt.

The position is salaried with uncapped commission at one of the largest remarketing companies in the US, though the Gulf Coast area is largely undeveloped which means there are opportunities to grow at this company in the coming years.

Due to the nature of what we do, the company is poised for success whether the broader economy is growing or shrinking.

PM me if interested in learning more - would be great to bring on fellow Aggies!
akb2012
Interested in learning more.

I don't have messaging.

Could you email rjb12611 at g mail
Or post yours and I can send you email?
fightinag04
AG
Just sent you an email.
Dirtnap ag
AG
I'd be interested and believe my experience lines up well but not sure how important it is to be in the two markets you listed. If that is not a deal breaker I would like to send over my resume. Not able to message either, my email is listed below,
email removed
fightinag04
AG
Email sent Dirtnap!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.