Job Network
Sponsored by

Construction PM/BD positions Aus/SA

1,450 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgTDub
AgTDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

I'm looking for a Construction project management or BD position in Austin or San Antonio (live in NB). I've got a degree in COSC and 13 years experience in both project management and business development. Was laid off the week before all this Covid mess started and had 6 interviews lined up only to watch them evaporate when the closures started.

To add to this, the wife was 2 weeks into trying to launch a business of her own which is obviously on hold now.

Any help is appreciated, I know it's a tough time right now for many but I'm going crazy worrying about bills and providing for my family.

TIA
theGoodAg94
AG
Commercial, residential, highway? Email in profile. Can help with commercial or highway contacts.
AgTDub
AG
I've been in commercial my entire career. A little PreCon experience with some high rise multi family on the BD side though.
fightinag04
AG
Would you have interest in getting into construction equipment sales and remarketing? I'm looking to add someone to my team in Central Texas in Austin or San Antonio.
wsjag
AG
Certified PMP?

It's one thing to say you have experience with project management but being certified puts your resume in a shorter stack. Food for thought as the exam for the PMP was going to change formats in mid July and it is now going to change January of next year. Might be worth applying for and studying to take the test while you have some downtime.
theGoodAg94
AG
AgTDub said:

I've been in commercial my entire career. A little PreCon experience with some high rise multi family on the BD side though.
PM Sent.
AgTDub
AG
That's something I hadn't thought of but would be interested in learning more about it .

wsjag: no sir no PMP cert.
Heeb
AG
Shoot me an email markHebert at live dot com
JamesPShelley
AgTDub said:

That's something I hadn't thought of but would be interested in learning more about it .

wsjag: no sir no PMP cert.
Connect with me regarding the PMP certification. I'll reveal to you some direction. Complimentary.
AgTDub
AG
Heeb: email sent

James: shot you a msg on your website
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.