Job Network
Sponsored by

IT Manager looking for new opportunity in San Antonio

1,530 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by m48xhp
m48xhp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Ags,

I'm actually here helping out an employee of mine. He is a great individual who has been our IT Manager for 4 1/2 years and he recently came to me and said he'd like to see what else is out there for him. I simply don't have a different position to put him in at this time.

I know that every job has a beginning and an end, and I feel blessed to work with someone bold enough to have this honest talk with me that I feel obligated to help him find his next career step and he has given permission for me to share his info with my networks.

He has worked on the Systems Admin side of IT for around 13 years and has an incredible ability to be a generalist of IT knowledge and apply it to business operations. He is not an Aggie but has an Associates degree. He is capable of working on a team for a tech enterprise or also be the leader of the IT department of your company.

He lives in San Antonio. I do not believe he is interested in relocating, but I will ask if anyone has something in another city.

If you are interested in receiving his resume or contacting him, please post your email address and I will email you directly.

Thanks
Clayton
c/o '07
:insert random comment here:
Aggie Q
AG
I don't have any positions to fill, but just wanted to say bravo - this is incredibly good bull. In a world where it seems like every other employer has their "don't let the door hit you on the way out" speech tucked into their back pocket, it's nice to know there is someone like you.

I know you weren't posting this looking for a pat on the back, but you're getting it anyway; also the fact that this individual trusted you enough to open up to you tells me you are an incredible leader. Keep it up!
m48xhp
Aggie Q said:

I don't have any positions to fill, but just wanted to say bravo - this is incredibly good bull. In a world where it seems like every other employer has their "don't let the door hit you on the way out" speech tucked into their back pocket, it's nice to know there is someone like you.

I know you weren't posting this looking for a pat on the back, but you're getting it anyway; also the fact that this individual trusted you enough to open up to you tells me you are an incredible leader. Keep it up!
I appreciate the kind words, but really this speaks for his integrity more so than mine. Unfortunately most employees these days also leave employers high and dry with no notice or little preparation for succession.
bqjoker03
AG
I'll have a job opening that he can apply for in about 30-60 days.
m48xhp
bqjoker03 said:

I'll have a job opening that he can apply for in about 30-60 days.
Hi!,
That is awesome. He has not landed anything new yet so drop me your email address and I will connect with you so when the time comes I can share with him.

Thanks
bqjoker03
AG
Send an email to my screen name at yahoo. Include his resume if you have it.
I'll reply back with my work email address.
m48xhp
I'll bump this to the top one more time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.