Job Network
Sponsored by

Seeking Graphic Designer

2,286 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by raysh
theeyetest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking for someone to help me design my logo for my new company. I know what I want it too look like just need a professionals finishing touches. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
fairrobh
AG
How does one get in touch with you?
SFarver
AG
My daughter has a marketing company that does graphic design for all size companies. Feel free to reach out to her: https://www.myverity.co/ . They do excellent work and have a very impressive clientele.
ClassOf17
Bluehazel
AG
Hi:

My wife has an Aggie Owned graphic design and digital marketing business. springwoodmarketing.com

You won't be disappointed in the turnaround and quality.

Best,

-Jeff
Sterlingkc
Is she hiring? I have a friend looking for a job in graphic design. I can send you his resume
Sterlingkc
Are they hiring? I have a friend who's looking for a job in graphic design. I can email you his resume
Sterlingkc
This is my friend's email & resume
jdvyner@gmail.com

Education:
University of Westminster, London UK 2009-2015
MA in Documentary Photography and Photojournalism

Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, Edinboro PA May 2014
BFA in Applied Media Arts, Graphic Design and Photography, Minor in Art History

Experience

Saint Arnold's Brewing Company
Graphic designer and events coordinator
May 2017-April 2020
Designed print ads, posters, grocery store ads, brewery signage, banners, and packaging. Web designs include social media ads, website graphics, web ads, and newsletter graphics. Website and social media management, manager of merchandise online, outside events, brewery donations, and tour guide.

Houston Hockey & Skate World
Key holder & social media manager
Created designs for Facebook ads and store POS, providing customers with expert knowledge and recommendations on major hockey retailers such as CCM, Bauer, Warrior, and Vaughn. Shop maintenance, sales, and skate sharpening.

Sugar Land Skeeters Baseball Club
Graphics Coordinator and Team Photographer
Feb 2016-May 2017
Created designs for print such as stadium signage, posters, season ticket boxes, pocket/magnet schedules, print ads, and team merchandise. Web designs include social media and website graphics, web ads, newsletter graphics, and graphics for the Jumbotron and video boards. Some webiste and social media management on most social media platforms. Team photographer duties include game day action shots, marketing photos, headshots, and team merchandise.

Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Click Effects/Daktronics, Windows and Mac proficient, Skate Sharpener, Time Management, communication, team work

Drop me your email if you'd like his full/official resume, or email him at jdvyner@gmail.com
DuckDown2013
AG
Reach out to anchor grey on Instagram. He's an Aggie and does fantastic work of all types. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. His name is Cary.
raysh
You will get better oppotunity into freelancing work like Fiverr or freelancer. Fiverr will be more helpful to get freelancing work easily in compare to freeelancer.com. And for the designing purpose Farfarjob also helpful for you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.