Job Network
Sponsored by

May 2020 MS Finance Grad DFW

984 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by leoj
leoj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All,

Class of 2010 ID grad, currently finishing my MS Finance at UTD with 4 courses this semester in order to graduate in May. I have 9.5 years of experience in purchasing/supply chain and looking to obviously move my career into the finance field. Specifically would love to be in an FP&A, Credit/Portfolio/Real Estate Analyst, or IB position that involves financial modeling and forecasting.

I am currently in the DFW area and would love to hear of any available opportunities or even just talk/meet with fellow Ags to network. I have been able to meet with quite a few people in the Metroplex already and even if there isn't a job opportunity available I enjoy being able to learn about different finance sectors and people's experiences.

My email is in my profile, please reach out as I have afternoon classes so my days are normally always free to be able to meet up or talk over the phone.
leoj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bump

Also this semester I am taking both M&A and Private Equity classes, so would like to talk with anyone involved in those areas to learn more real industry experiences.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.