Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for Software Engineers (SaaS scheduling platform) - work from home

1,255 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
beb06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are growing and need to add a couple new software engineers to our team to work on our software-as-a-service shift scheduling platform. Our current team of 8 engineers includes 5 Aggies.

This would be a full-time work from home position with a fast growing company (Aggie 100 award recipient for 3 consecutive years).

The perfect candidate will need a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and efficiency.

Knowledge of best practices in building scalable web applications is highly desirable. As the application is PHP and MySql based, experience with those technologies is preferred, but not required. We have hired developers in the past from other backgrounds such as .Net, Ruby/Rails, etc. Any experience working on web applications of some kind is definitely important, though.

The candidate will need to be self motivated and able to thrive in a work-from-home position without frequent supervision. We're also looking for someone with strong problem solving skills, excellent communication skills, and ability to work well within a team and also independently.

If interested, please send me a private message and I can share more about the company and the role.
redline248
AG
PM sent
wsteed311
AG
Email me, wsteed311 at gmail, I have a question about your SaaS company. Thanks!
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
PM sent
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.