Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for pilot position

1,668 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by nonameag99
mustang90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My husband is looking for a part 91 King Air 350 position. Any leads are appreciated!! Contract is good, but full time preferred.

aggie90
fire09
AG
Where?
Oldmanriver
How much turbo time does he have...PIC? SIC?
mustang90
In DFW
aggie90
mustang90
4000 turbo, PIC
aggie90
Roger350
AG
L3Harris in Greenville (30 miles east of Dallas on I30) has test pilots that fly B350's all the time. Don't know if they have any openings posted presently, nor do I know what kind of certs they look for. Check out their website and see if they have any applicable openings. If so, I can get his resume in front of the director of the ODA / Test Pilot group - I work with them on a daily basis. There may be referral bonuses for pilots, so let me know if he is going to apply for anything, because the rules for qualifying for the bonuses are tricky, and I'd appreciate the chance to collect a bonus.

Roger
Oldmanriver
With his experience there are plenty of jobs to pick from especially if he also looks at part 135 outfits...also may consider instructor jobs at CAE and Flight Safety if he wants to be home every night...
mustang90
Ya, we just moved to DFW area so just seeing if there was in leads here. Thank you!!
aggie90
mustang90
He looked that up and will apply!
aggie90
Roger350
AG
E-mail me at rstrew2000 AT gmail dot com prior to applying to L3Harris if you don't mind. And like I said, I will get his resume in front of the man in charge of the ODA / Test Pilot group.
nonameag99
Watch the show "Selling Jets" on AWE

There are a bunch of aviation management companies in DFW on there
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.