Job Network
Sponsored by

Anyone know an expert in Microbiota, Microbiomes, or Digital Agronomy?

1,243 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BusterAg
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a business colleague who is looking for an expert in one of these fields for some consulting work. The work would be interacting with patent nerds who know a lot about patents but not much about this particular area of technology. He asked me if I could leverage my Aggie network for this, which might be just the right place for this kind of inquiry.

The work would be hourly, could likely be done part-time / on the side, and could be pretty lucrative for the right experience.

Let me know if you are interested or know someone that fits this area. Feel free to PM me or hit this thread with questions.
fightingfarmer09
Way too vague on the skill set needed.

Is it a technology development or is it a biological product?

Are you testing the market of a product or running a think tank to develop a product?

Most of us in the industry are not able to do this kind of work as a "side gig" because we are involved in these activities with our respective companies.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
I've got a masters in agronomy and play around with a lot of tech stuff. I've got a lot of industry experience and am looking for more work. I am very interested. My email is in my profile
BusterAg
AG
fightingfarmer09 said:

Way too vague on the skill set needed.

Is it a technology development or is it a biological product?

Are you testing the market of a product or running a think tank to develop a product?

Most of us in the industry are not able to do this kind of work as a "side gig" because we are involved in these activities with our respective companies.
There is interest in both technology development and a biological product.

And I get the issue of the "side gig" conflict. Finding people with flexibility to do this kind of work is the toughest challenge in this kind of search.

Thanks for your feed back though, on this thread and the other.
sjislepilot
AG
Buster. I May be interested. I don't think I can PM.

Shoot me an email.
robertcope
My wife's a microbiome expert, did her undergrand and PhD at A&M.. This would be right up her alley. You can see more about her here: https://www.juliacope.com/ or just contact her at julia@juliacope.com.
BusterAg
AG
Thanks. We will be in contact. Appreciate it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.