In the last year we have added agents in Austin and San Antonio, and we are looking to expand with a physical presence in Bryan College Station and Dallas Fort Worth. This would be a great job for someone looking to pick up a bit of side money with not a lot of stress. It could also grow into something bigger as time goes on and you are interested in doing more.

Here's the skinny:

No sales experience needed.

This is not the average sales agent work, but per state law, you must have or obtain a Texas Real Estate Sales License before starting.

I will pay you a $150 fee for each house you show to a buyer. Typically what this looks like in practice is 2-3 showings at around 30 minutes to an hour per with your earnings being $300-$450. If your showing results in a closed purchase, I'll pay you an additional $150 bonus.

For each local listing, I'll pay you $150 to walk the house with the homeowner, place a sign in the front yard and a Supra Keybox on the front door, and then remove those once the listing has sold.

I'll give you a $1,000 bonus at the end of year one together pending criteria we can discuss live and agree upon in writing. This is to reimburse you for your license costs if you don't already have one but I'll pay to anyone that joins the team in this role.

If you or someone you know might be interested, please PM me or email us at save@myredpear.com
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty