Job Network
Sponsored by

Dad is an MBA & experienced PM looking for PM position in Hou (willing to relocate)

1,755 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Sterlingkc
Sterlingkc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Experienced project manager in the oil & gas industry. Have worked for Cameron, Vetco/GE, Managed Pressure Operations, and Exterran. Have managed subsea and surface projects involving BOP stacks, x-mas trees, manifolds, electro-hydraulic controls, managed pressure spools, and gas compression packages. Customers have included Texaco, Pennzoil, Exxon, Shell, BP, Chevron, BHP, Transocean, Oneok, Seepco, FDL, Summit Midstream, and Sinopec. Value of projects has ranged from $1,500,000 to over $300,000,000. Dedicated employee, team builder, and servant leader looking to make a significant contribution.

MBA and numerous Cameron and GE training courses.

Please contact Ian Kellogg-Clarke (e-mail: ikelloggclarke@gmail.com; cell phone: 832-334-1046).

Sterling Kellogg-Clarke
OHara and Company Real Estate
Texas ATM c/o 2018
(832) 797-9691
SterlingYourRealtor@gmail.com
Facebook Link to My Listing Package, Home Buying Process, plus a Seller and Buyer Testimonial:(https://www.facebook.com/share/r/5Y6PxSfbf7ujKFWV/?mibextid=qi2Omg)
TW78
AG
Look up stephanie johnson on linked in for o&g ops for degreed folks
cruzdoggie
AG
Nothing to currently offer but wanted to say good luck! I worked with Ian on a subsea project a few years back. Great PM and better guy.
Sterlingkc
Thank you so much! Hopefully this works out
Sterling Kellogg-Clarke
OHara and Company Real Estate
Texas ATM c/o 2018
(832) 797-9691
SterlingYourRealtor@gmail.com
Facebook Link to My Listing Package, Home Buying Process, plus a Seller and Buyer Testimonial:(https://www.facebook.com/share/r/5Y6PxSfbf7ujKFWV/?mibextid=qi2Omg)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.