Job Network
Sponsored by

Laid off in O&G, seeking new opportunity

2 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by powerbelly
spence10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

Ag here with 8 years of experience in crude oil, natural gas, LNG, and power energy trading / analysis for a refining company, power company, and consulting firm. I was laid off back in July due to restructuring on a refining company's trade floor. Since then I've been managing a 400,000 member video game website as a co-owner and now looking to get back into the energy world - really open to all industries as well. I'm definitely open to exploring all opportunities and ready to start work as soon as tomorrow.

Please reach out to me at spencerhorne13@gmail.com for any opportunities you may know of. Thanks!
Ronnie
AG
What game is it?
spence10
AG
Ronnie said:

What game is it?
Competitive Pokemon battling - basically a more complicated game of poker with animated characters haha.

Just wanted to reiterate I'm ready to grind at a moment's notice and have a wide network of contacts who could give a sense of my capabilities - thanks again Ags!
SidetrackAg
AG
spence10 said:

Ronnie said:

What game is it?
Competitive Pokemon battling - basically a more complicated game of poker with animated characters haha.

Just wanted to reiterate I'm ready to grind at a moment's notice and have a wide network of contacts who could give a sense of my capabilities - thanks again Ags!

People are crazy about Pokmon right now
PeekingDuck
AG
I read somewhere that Pokemon made more than Star Wars. I don't know if that is true. Good luck with your job search.
powerbelly
AG
PeekingDuck said:

I read somewhere that Pokemon made more than Star Wars. I don't know if that is true. Good luck with your job search.
Pokemon is one of the most profitable brands in the world and the highest grossing media franchise of all time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.