Job Network
Sponsored by

Need Media Relations/Communications help?

1,518 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agproducer
agproducer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy all.

I've reached out this board before, hoping for bites, and you guys have been responsive.

I'm looking to make a move in 2020 to take the next step in Corporate Communications/Media Relations. If your company has any spots available, please keep me in mind. I have nearly 20 years media experience, and I've been applying that to a media relations role for the last few years.

Anyone know of any openings in Houston?

Thanks for the help!
lunchbox
No idea of your salary demands but Houston ISD has a pretty good comms team and is usually looking for someone.

They currently have this job posted...

https://www.applitrack.com/houstonisd/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Business+Professionals&subcategory=Communications
agproducer
AG
lunchbox said:

No idea of your salary demands but Houston ISD has a pretty good comms team and is usually looking for someone.

They currently have this job posted...

https://www.applitrack.com/houstonisd/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Business+Professionals&subcategory=Communications

Thanks. I saw that one. I interviewed with HISD awhile back for another position, but it wasn't the right fit professionally or salary-wise.
Maroon Elephant
AG
AgProducer, my wife is a Sourcer/Recruiter for a public company that is looking to fill this role right now. And the role may be remote. Let me know a phone number or email where you can be reached.
Jack Klompus
AG
Harris County Flood Control District is looking for a Communications Division Director.

link
agproducer
AG
Maroon Elephant said:

AgProducer, my wife is a Sourcer/Recruiter for a public company that is looking to fill this role right now. And the role may be remote. Let me know a phone number or email where you can be reached.

Thank you! Sorry I'm so late getting back to this. If she is still looking for candidates, have her email me at agproducer17at gmail.com.
agproducer
AG
Jack Klompus said:

Harris County Flood Control District is looking for a Communications Division Director.

link

Thank you. I applied for it. It seems like it could be a great position.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.