Job Network
Sponsored by

Regional Sales Manager w/ Aggie 100 or Inc. 5000 Exp. Home Services & HVAC

1,842 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

• EcoZapp is looking for a Regional Sales Manager with Successful Experiece Leading a Team to Consistent Growth over Multiple Years.
Looking for Aggies ( or people Aggies know) Who have experiece being a successful 'Sales Manager' / 'Sales Trainer' / 'Sales Leader' / 'Sales Developer' / 'Finance Manager' , type of role- Who can also make sure that EcoZapp delivers on our expected level of customer experiece following a sales process. ( We Value Happy Homeowners Longterm - Experiece with managing sales roles required, as is being great w/ Homeowners)

This position is close to most revenue, ( includes a % of rev as part of compensation) & manages our Team for sales processes. Our installs/ sales are usually ~$7,000 to often $15,000 Replacement A/C Systems; we are in the business of delivering excellent customer service and installs to homeowners. Overseeing the Sales Process on several installs per day demands organization & excellent communication skills
( How great are your critical thinking skills? Would you be able to ensure excellent services from the sales side, in efforts to make 100% of homeowners happy when/ if an unexpected variable occurs? )

The candidate we're looking for must be great at leading weekly sales meetings + able to hold all sales accountable on a Daily + Weekly basis while ensuring 5 star reviews years later..

EcoZapp has now earned 3 Aggie 100's (with a 4th & Inc. 500 on the way- growth goals are important to us and should be to the ideal candidate as well ); We're looking for a Sales Leader to help continue our steady/fast growth following some basic core values and to continue to Grow with our company over the next several years. (Exact Position & Role will likely have adjustments as we continue to expand our Service Areas, Team & Offerings - This should excite the correct applicants! )

Currently we offer Same Day & Next Day Residential Air Conditioning / Home Services to: Greater Bryan/ College Station +100 miles; Most of Houston- w/ 2nd office in Tomball. ( Conroe, Cypress, Katy, The Woodlands, Magnolia, to Sugar Land and in-between, is where our Techs can be found fixing A/C systems currently)

A 3rd location/ Service Area is likely to be opening in 2020- Towards Central Texas - Austin & San Antonio. More service area for Techs/ Installers / Sales- we get calls from a good distance out already, so the sooner we can start accepting them the better )

There's a lot of changes coming to the HVAC industry over the next few years, if you wanna join a growth minded company that's adjusting to cover a greater area & to take advantage of some opportunities- let us know & reach out! If you're in the Home Services/ Trades and out of our current service areas, but still interested let us know!
Texas is a big place to cover

Homeowners often might get 2-3 bids or up to 12 bids for Replacing their Home Air Conditioning Systems - Might be Same Day Urgent or 2+ years before a replacement decision is finally made.

• Someone who understands Branding & Value of building Hassle-Free Processes/ Services, who can communicate that message well to Homeowners & continuously to a Team in the form of Training should apply.

https://ecozapphvac.com/jointheteam

agsalaska
AG
Howdy,

I probably do not have the exact resume you are looking for, but I have years of operations and sales management experience in a four wall retail environment. I have also managed major acquisitions and startups. Before I transferred into a corporate environment I managed over 80 stores, eight regional managers, and 500ish employees across five states on the west coast.

I currently live in the Temple/Belton area. My wife and I own a real estate company and it does pretty well. But I am interested in breaking away and getting involved in something bigger. I am confident in my ability to sell and have a track record of getting the most out of my employees.

If you are looking for someone who specifically has outside sales experience I am not your guy and would not want to waist anyone's time. But if you are open to someone with my experience I am definitely interested.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
agsalaska said:

Howdy,

I probably do not have the exact resume you are looking for, but I have years of operations and sales management experience in a four wall retail environment. I have also managed major acquisitions and startups. Before I transferred into a corporate environment I managed over 80 stores, eight regional managers, and 500ish employees across five states on the west coast.

I currently live in the Temple/Belton area. My wife and I own a real estate company and it does pretty well. But I am interested in breaking away and getting involved in something bigger. I am confident in my ability to sell and have a track record of getting the most out of my employees.

If you are looking for someone who specifically has outside sales experience I am not your guy and would not want to waist anyone's time. But if you are open to someone with my experience I am definitely interested.

We're looking for people who are a good fit with positions and roles we need to fill as we scale. If you like what EcoZapp has done for the past several years and the opportunities coming down the pipeline around building a Home Service Organization to grow & cover a large area in Texas - Please hit the link & let us know!

Fun thing about HVAC vans is we could potentially have 2-3 parked, inside a new market with really good techs pretty quickly & keeping them busy - if the right person whats the role/ commitment involved for 3-5+ years.

agsalaska
AG
Thanks a lot. I will fill it out this weekend
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
agsalaska
AG
It is sent.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Thanks & We appreciate the time you took !

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.