Job Network
Sponsored by

AFC/GS-13 Technical Integrator/Engineer Positions at Texas A&M

1,360 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Trinity Ag
Trinity Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Army Futures Command is looking to fill 4 x GS-13 positions at Texas A&M, working at the RELLIS Campus.

The initial posting on usajobs has expired, but they did not fill all the positions, so they are reposting it soon.

The positions are mid/senior level, paying roughly 88K-111K. Requirements are for Bachelors and work experience in Engineering or related technical field: Material science, networks, aerospace, physics, computer science, robotics, etc.

The work involves coordinating AFC-funded research projects being conducted by Bush Combat Development Complex (BCDC) teams.

There are a number of Research Engineer positions available working directly for BCDC.

Details are here:
https://bcdc.tamus.edu/job-openings/

The BCDC positions are more technical, conducting engineering research. The AFC/GS positions are more in coordination and management, with a technical background required to understand the work requirements, but no soldering or differential equations required.

***Also, looking for qualified applicants with Engineering background, and experience in Agile Technology Development*****

PM me if you have interest, or go direct to the website for the TAMUS positions.

I will bump this when the GS positions are reposted.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Trinity Ag said:

Army Futures Command is looking to fill 4 x GS-13 positions at Texas A&M, working at the RELLIS Campus.

The initial posting on usajobs has expired, but they did not fill all the positions, so they are reposting it soon.

The positions are mid/senior level, paying roughly 88K-111K. Requirements are for Bachelors and work experience in Engineering or related technical field: Material science, networks, aerospace, physics, computer science, robotics, etc.

The work involves coordinating AFC-funded research projects being conducted by Bush Combat Development Complex (BCDC) teams.

There are a number of Research Engineer positions available working directly for BCDC.

Details are here:
https://bcdc.tamus.edu/job-openings/

The BCDC positions are more technical, conducting engineering research. The AFC/GS positions are more in coordination and management, with a technical background required to understand the work requirements, but no soldering or differential equations required.

***Also, looking for qualified applicants with Engineering background, and experience in Agile Technology Development*****

PM me if you have interest, or go direct to the website for the TAMUS positions.

I will bump this when the GS positions are reposted.
These are the type of job postings I like seeing. Well paying, highly technical jobs that can grow the numbers of professionals in the area.

Eagle1510
I live in BCS and am interested in the position. Can you send me some more information?
Trinity Ag
S
send me an email at rbbrown76 @ tamu.edu
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.