Job Network
Sponsored by

Pipeline Construction Company In Need Of Business Development Professional

2,583 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agconstruction
agconstruction
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I work for a family-owned Oilfield & Pipeline construction company based out of Corpus Christi, TX. We recently opened an area office in The Woodlands, and are currently looking for a Business Development professional to increase our footprint in Houston and throughout Texas/Oklahoma/Louisiana/New Mexico.

We're looking for someone with experience and contacts in the midstream oil and gas market.

If interested, please send me a message and I'll provide more details.

Thanks!
ags4rocks
Please txt me your email 979 two two zero 9943. Thanks
Woods Ag
AG
Company name?
jonpatrick7
AG
I don't have any experience as a business develop manager but I have 13 years of operational management, with some sales and quality management mixed in there. I live in Magnolia. I worked in completions for all my civilian career. I would love an opportunity to get in on the pipeline side. You can email me at jonpatrick21@gmail.com. I was recently let go from the Keane Group and C&J energy services merger due to redundancy
egh9203
What's the name of your pipeline company?
RightWingConspirator
AG
Still employed, but this is right up my alley as far as business experience needed and office location. Good luck on the posting.

I'd be curious to hear about pay. No sense wasting anyone's time if we're not close.

I work for a major in their pipeline group.
agconstruction
AG
Thanks for the responses everyone. The position has been filled.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.