I'm an external recruiter in the Houston area and we have a client on the Northwest side of town that, due to growth, is looking to fill two Project Coordinator roles. Our client provides a specialty material for the commercial/recreational and residential construction industry. One position is on the residential side of the business, while the other role is on the commercial side. I'm basically looking for two separate profiles. The company offers a base salary + commissions and will provide a company car (business hours), credit card and cell phone.

Project Coordinator - Residential:
  • Looking for someone entry level (fresh grad) that they can train and groom
  • Leads are generated via their website
  • Call on potential customers to explain the advantages of their product
  • Put together a detailed estimate using the company's pricing software and serve as the Project Manager to coordinate the install, repair, etc.
  • This is probably a 6 day/week job as customers may schedule consultations on Saturdays

Project Coordinator - Commercial:
  • Looking for someone with coordinator/sales experience in the construction industry
  • Leads are generated by networking with general contractors, architects, etc.; This is not a heavy cold-call type of role, but more of following-up with potential customers and talking through the advantages of the product
  • Same duties as listed above

If you are interested, please send me an email and we can schedule a call to go into more detail. kperryman@hornsolutions.net