Job Network
Sponsored by

14 Year Accountant In Houston Looking for a New Opportunity

2,036 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aggie0607
kjl2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am an accountant with over 14 years experience; 5 in public accounting, and 9 in leadership roles with small to mid-sized private companies.

I am currently the Controller at an oilfield service company ($200M annualized revenue, ~1,000 employees). Our private equity owners are consolidating our back office with two of their other companies, and my position is being eliminated. My last day is this Friday.

I was in the accounting program at A&M and graduated in 2005 with a Bachelors in Accounting and Masters in Finance.

If anyone is looking for an accountant, or knows of an open position, please let me know and I can send you my resume.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

TheAggiesAreWe03
AG
I'd be happy to talk to you about your search. I'm an accounting/finance recruiter here in the Houston area. Just based on your quick description, I may have a Controller role that would be a fit. Please email me with your availability to chat. kperryman@hornsolutions.net
kjl2004
AG
Just wanted to bump this to see if anyone has any leads. I've had a couple interviews and some decent possibilities, but nothing solid yet.
Goose06
AG
Email me your resume. Goose06.texags@gmail.com
aggie0607
AG
Are you looking to stay in industry?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.