Job Network
Sponsored by

Recent Mays MBA grad looking for F/T opp in Dallas, Austin, or NYC

1,413 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Listener
ACSLATER12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

I graduated in December of 2018 with an MBA from Mays. Upon graduation, I wanted to start a financial consulting firm, doing so as lean as possible while trying to grow a book of clients. It has been a difficult last 10 months and I have decided to explore full-time positions recently.

If you or anyone you know is looking for someone with a BS in Finance (with honors & collegiate athlete/academic All-American) and MBA, please feel free to email me and I would be happy to set up a call and send you my resume.

You can reach me directly at mlindner730@gmail.com

Thanks & Gig em!
Alpha Texan
AG
There's a whole forum for this kind of thing.
Aginnebraska
AG
Good luck young person.
Mort Rainey
Bad first impression if you can't even read a forum title
swc93
AG
plastics
ShouldastayedataTm
Just another routine MBA with no actual life experience. One of these days the top business schools are going to figure out that it is not a benefit to accept kids right out of undergrad. Or at least that is what one would hope. Of course the money is in getting these kids early and often, even if they get out in the world with nothing but book smarts and no idea how it really works.
TexasLeaguer
AG
Ol Jock 99
AG
Quote:

One of these days the top business schools are going to figure out that it is not a benefit to accept kids right out of undergrad
Very few top b schools do this. I know A&M was getting away from it 20 years ago. Assuming this kid got in right after, which is an assumption, I guess his athletics connections helped.

And kid, no name, no linkedin profile, no nothing but "help!" Come on now.
Charlie 31
AG
75,000 Students
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
LOL leave it to Mays
AgOutsideAustin
AG
And you want to be my latex salesperson ....
-Jerry
Ed Burleson
Ol Jock 99 said:

Quote:

One of these days the top business schools are going to figure out that it is not a benefit to accept kids right out of undergrad
Very few top b schools do this. I know A&M was getting away from it 20 years ago. Assuming this kid got in right after, which is an assumption, I guess his athletics connections helped.

And kid, no name, no linkedin profile, no nothing but "help!" Come on now.
According to Michael Lindner's LinkdIn Account, he attended Clemson University and graduated from Rider University, both where he was a track and field athlete, after which he worked several years for a few companies before completing his Texas A&M Mays business graduate school degree. He now appears to be living and working up in the Big Apple.

Good luck, Michael, in completing your career goals and living up to your mantra that you noted on your LinkdIn account: "conduct life with integrity and help others in any way possible." God Bless and Gig 'em!!!

Listener
Mays requires minimum 2 years professional experience to get in MBA program. Stop spouting off if you don't know the facts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.