Job Network
Sponsored by

Remote Positions

2,651 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Hey Coach
zooguy96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Petrino1
Im not sure I understand your question? Are you looking for a job site that has a lot of remote jobs, or an actual physical city/state that has a lot of remote jobs?
zooguy96
ea1060 said:

Im not sure I understand your question? Are you looking for a job site that has a lot of remote jobs, or an actual physical city/state that has a lot of remote jobs?
Fixed the original question.
PlanoAg98
AG
So you're looking for a job where you can work from home?
zooguy96
Yes.
Petrino1
Indeed and Linkedin. I work from home and found this job on Linkedin doing remote searches. For example, I am a recruiter and I would search for "remote recruiter", "work from home recruiter", "virtual recruiter". You can also set up daily job alerts on Indeed where they send you a daily list of new jobs posted that have those key words.

However, I know you are a teacher and looking to get out right? Im not sure what types of jobs you will be looking for, but obviously some jobs are more likely to be remote than others.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Indeed and Linkedin. I work from home and found this job on Linkedin doing remote searches. For example, I am a recruiter and I would search for "remote recruiter", "work from home recruiter", "virtual recruiter". You can also set up daily job alerts on Indeed where they send you a daily list of new jobs posted that have those key words.

However, I know you are a teacher and looking to get out right? Im not sure what types of jobs you will be looking for, but obviously some jobs are more likely to be remote than others.
I'm in IT and work from home. However, most clients want you to work on site until you build up some trust/tenure. There are some people if allowed to work from home would abuse it.
zooguy96
ea1060 said:

\
Josepi
AG
This is kind of a tangent. However, my cousin was an elementary math teacher for several years. She wanted to stay home, so she now writes elementary math lesson plans, and sells them online to other teachers. She does very well with it.

I don't know what you teach, but writing lesson plans may be something worth looking into.
zooguy96
Chase
AG
zooguy96 said:

Josepi said:

This is kind of a tangent. However, my cousin was an elementary math teacher for several years. She wanted to stay home, so she now writes elementary math lesson plans, and sells them online to other teachers. She does very well with it.

I don't know what you teach, but writing lesson plans may be something worth looking into.

Well, I'd have to work full time. Can't give up a full time position for something part time. I'll look into it.

I teach Science, Math, and tutor all subjects K-12.
You could combine the lesson plans with teaching to foreign students via Skype or similar. I ran into a posting at one point that was for $20-25/hr to teach English to students in Asia via webcam.
Hey Coach
AG
Try VIP Kid. A coach I work with makes pretty decent money teaching English to kids.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.