Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for job opportunities in DFW area

2,241 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TecRecAg
DFWag17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking for new job opportunities in the DFW area. I graduated in December of 16 and have been working for the software company NCR, managing about 100 clients at a time and overseeing implementations for them, for the last 3 years. My job just does not have much upward growth potential so looking for a fresh start with a company I can grow at and build a career with.

To be honest, I'm still not positive what I am wanting to do with my career, so I'm open to many different opportunities. I have thought about wanting to get into the business/financial world as well as staying in the software industry. I also have prior experience working in the sports and entertainment field as I worked for both A&M athletics during my time in school, and interned with FC Dallas.

I'm always willing to adapt and learn anything new, as I can pick up new skills very quickly, so any opportunities are welcome.

If anyone knows of any good job opportunities in the DFW area, that would be much appreciated.
harge57
AG
What is your degree in?
DFWag17
AG
My apologies. Forgot to mention that. I majored in Sport Management with a minor in Business Administration. At the time, I was really hoping to get into the business side of working in sports. Competition is pretty fierce for those type jobs though.

I'm planning to go back to school soon for a MBA in finance.
ethanballinger
AG
Can you share a resume? Interested in consulting?
DFWag17
AG
Yes, absolutely. Do you have an email I could send a resume to?
ethanballinger
AG
It's just my handle at gmail
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
Are you wanting to stay in sports?
DFWag17
AG
I'm not in sports currently. I've been in software for the last 3 years, but very much enjoyed my time in sports. I'd love to get back into sports if the opportunity came.
TecRecAg
AG
Any interest in technical recruiting/sales?
DFWag17
AG
TecRecAg said:

Any interest in technical recruiting/sales?
Hey TecRecAg,

Yes, i would have interest in this. Do you have a good email we could connect through?
TecRecAg
AG
pjeter AT gorangergroup DOT com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.