Job Network
Sponsored by

Any Accounting Roles in Northwest Houston (Magnolia, Tomball, Woodlands)?

1,454 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TheAggiesAreWe03
ForeverAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some of yall might be aware how my last few months have gone haha. It appears I will be accepting a new role in Northwest Houston, so we now need to make that move. The future rib (Tx St grad) will be moving with me and I am seeing if yall have any leads on open Accounting roles preferably in a supervisor or management role. She graduated in 2009 and is currently the accounting manager at her current company. She oversees 2 supervisors and roughly 15 other people under the supervisors. She has significant experience in Utilites/ Energy and would prefer to not have to do Tax Accounting. She presents to the board on a monthly occasion and is the CFO's right hand woman. She has a Masters of Accounting and is also a CPA in Texas.
ForeverAg
AG
TTT
cohibasymas
AG
Has she considered working remotely? Check out AccountingFly.com.
TheAggiesAreWe03
AG
I do external recruiting for accounting/finance professionals. We work with quite a few clients in The Woodlands area. We're not currently working on any open req's at her level up there, but I'd be happy to talk to her about her search/preferences. That way I know what I should contact her about once something opens up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.