Job Network
Sponsored by

Land Development Expert looking for a new opportunity

2,181 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agneck
cef88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am a Civil Engineer with over 20 years experience as a Consultant Engineer in Land Development. My experience includes Residential Development (small communities to 500 acre master planned communities), Small Commercial Sites, Large Commercial Projects, Multi Family Projects, University Buildings (dorms, offices, academic buildings). The majority of my experience is in the Greater Houston Area but I have also completed projects in College Station, Rockport, the Rio Grande Valley and the Greater Austin Area.

I also have experience managing projects, teams and entire offices.

After making a move that turned out to be a very bad fit I find myself looking for a new position. I am looking for any Manager position or greater with an Engineering Firm in Houston or other Texas locations.

I am also very interested in moving to the other side of the Industry and working for a Developer, Home Builder (that creates residential lots for their use), Commercial Developer or a Retail Company that needs someone in their Development Department.

I would appreciate any leads anyone has in these areas. Please DM me if you need a resume or additional information.

Thanks
CEF88
mAgnoliAg
AG
Somebody up here in DFW could use you. Building these houses on horrendous land.
oldarmy76
Looking to stay in Houston?
cef88
AG
Houston is our first choice, but would listen to other options.
tamc93
AG
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
PellsBells09
AG
DM sent
Blake '09
blake (at) civilsearch (dot) com
Ag2000
AG
Just sent you a DM to discuss an opportunity at a growing civil consulting firm in Houston area.

Thanks,
mazag08
AG
Sounds like you would be a great fit at Jones & Carter. Unfortunately, my former contact isn't with them anymore, or else I'd reach out to them.
agneck
Contact HMT engineering in NB Tx
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.