Job Network
Sponsored by

Motivated Independent 1099 Sales Rep - Seeking New Client

3,220 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GuitarAg08
GuitarAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags!

I'm an independent sales rep based out of Houston, TX and am looking to take on a new challenge with a new client.

My current sales background and expertise include industrial, construction, and pharmaceutical markets, but am a quick study, and would be willing to step outside my comfort zone for the right fit.

I'm currently based out of Houston and would be open to opportunities that would require some travel to other markets. (I currently travel within the state for one of my clients).

I would also like to note that I am already established, so would not require a salary, vehicle allowance, etc. (Low Risk)

If you are a small to medium size business looking to expand your footprint in new markets, please feel free to reach out. I'd love to talk more in depth about your sales and marketing needs and try to help provide a solution!

Thanks in advance!

Brett
Aggie Class of 2008
I Am A Critic
*you're
Username checks out.
bmac_aggie18
AG
I Am A Critic said:

*you're

Username checks out
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
- We're opening our new office on Spring Cypress Road in Tomball in 1-2 weeks and are defiantly looking for someone with Ambition to help us handle bids/ estimates.

We are a bit of a high growth minded company ( getting our 3rd Aggie 100 this year, and just missed the INC 500 by about 13 sales this past round - so we're looking for add motivated people)

We're running a Fall Promo where if it hits 80F - All A/C Systems & Services will be reimbursed - which means we have a great time for someone to join our Team & hit the ground running for Q4.

Check us out & give us a call at 833.924.6100 if interested

https://ecozapphvac.com/jointheteam

Thanks!
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
- great post- hoping/ awaiting for an e-mail. We're looking forward to a grand Q4 and 2020, would live to find Ags with drive to help us handle our leads..
JamesPShelley
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air said:

- We're opening our new office on Spring Cypress Road in Tomball in 1-2 weeks and are defiantly looking for someone with Ambition to help us handle bids/ estimates.

We are a bit of a high growth minded company ( getting our 3rd Aggie 100 this year, and just missed the INC 500 by about 13 sales this past round - so we're looking for add motivated people)

We're running a Fall Promo where if it hits 80F - All A/C Systems & Services will be reimbursed - which means we have a great time for someone to join our Team & hit the ground running for Q4.

Check us out & give us a call at 833.924.6100 if interested

https://ecozapphvac.com/jointheteam

Thanks!
* defiantly
*for add
Aggiebyblood
I am looking for commission based 1099 motivated reps in the Employee Benefits arena.
GuitarAg08
AG
BUMP.
FarmerKeith
AG
Sent you a PM.
GuitarAg08
AG
BUMP
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.